Dr. Gates and Dr. Rutherford discuss gluten free products. Please enjoy and send us your feedback!
Recipe of the Week
Watermelon Salad With Ginger, Lime, and Mint
- 1 Medium Watermelon cubed
- 3 Limes
- 1 Thumb size piece of fresh ginger peeled and minced.
- 1 Small bunch of mint chopped into small slices
- Squeeze the lime juice into a bowl and add the ginger and set aside while cubing the watermelon.
- Once you have cubed up the watermelon and placed it in a bowl pour the lime and ginger mixture over the top spreading it as much as possible.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour. You can toss it occasionally if you wish, but not necessary.
- When you are about ready to serve take the bowl out of the refrigerator and spread the mint over the top and toss the entire mixture to make sure everything is properly combined.