Dr. Gates and Dr. Rutherford discuss non-celiac gluten sensitivity. Please enjoy and send us your feedback!
Recipe of the Week
Strip Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 cup Flat Leaf Parsley, packed, flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 28 oz Strip Steak, four 7 oz. steaks (flank steak also works great for this)
- 2 whole Lemons, juiced
- Thoroughly rinse parsley, and removed leaves from stems.
- Chop garlic cloves and set aside.
- In a food processor, blend parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Pour into a small mixing bowl and add salt, and pepper.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Lightly season steaks with sea salt on both sides.
- Grill steaks for approximately 6 minutes per side, flipping once.
- Drizzle chimichurri over steaks and serve.