Dr. Gates and Dr. Rutherford discuss a new restaurant in town that works great for the Power Health diet. You can find out more here http://bffcafe.com/
Please enjoy and send us your feedback!
Recipe of the Week
With Thanksgiving coming up soon we thought we would dedicate the next few recipes to items that can be served on that day that are mostly friendly on the Power Health diet.
Gluten Free Bread for One
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of almond milk
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- a few shakes of Italian seasonings (optional)
- 1 tsp flax meal
- Mix all the bread ingredients in a glass bowl (safe for microwave or oven). Cook in oven at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes or **microwave for 2 minutes.**
- Note: Can Substitute 3 tablespoons of egg whites if you don’t have eggs.
Recipe courtesy of GrassFedMama.com