Dr. Gates and Dr. Rutherford discuss neurological exercises. Please enjoy and send us your feedback!
Recipe of the Week
- 4 cups cooked pumpkin or winter squash
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 cup molasses
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 jar organic Apple Butter (be sure it is 100% apples!)
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- 2 wide-mouth mason pint jars
- Heat 4 cups of pumpkin puree in a saucepan. Add molasses, salt, ginger and cinnamon. Heat through. Set aside
- Open cans of full fat coconut milk. Scoop out the solid coconut at the top of the can leaving behind the liquid coconut water. In a bowl, beat the solid coconut until it stiffens up; about 2 minutes.
- Toast coconut shreds in oven or in a skillet until starting to brown.
- To assemble, spoon layers of pumpkin about 2 inches thick into bottom of two wide-mouth pint mason jars. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of apple butter on top of that layer. Then spoon about 3 tablespoons of the whipped coconut cream and then top with a small handful of toasted coconut. Repeat once more to create two layers in each jar.
Recipe courtesy of http://aiplifestyle.com